Monday, April 20, 2015

Comic Effects Update

Apologies for the lack of new posts. The last article up, I actually finished in late December. I just needed to add pictures. On January 1st, the unthinkable happened; my father died of a heart attack very suddenly. He was lively as ever until his last moments, never hinting at any problem. Even after a long tearful goodbye some days I still cant believe he's gone.

Needless to say it was hard to get myself to do anything besides trying to balance providing emotional support and needing it myself.

I returned to my day job, and in February I finally got the promotion I'd been working on. Though I needed the increased pay I gave up my regular schedule. This is an obstacle for my writing endeavors, but I plan to get back into game. I've got two articles on the back-burners and I finished watching Daredevil *ahem* twice, so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment